Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

Today I'm say So What to the following...

  • Yesterday my 2 year old acted like a crazy person at my ob appointment.  She turned her sweetness on when the doctor walked in and told her she was pretty.  Traitor.  We left and she pushed the elevator button (after I told her not to push it) and then threw her toys in.  
  • She also called out "Mommy don't hit me!"  while I put her jacket on. 
  • I'm also still on bed rest until I get my ultrasound and of course I lost the slip sometime between my doctor's office and car with crazy toddler on the prowl
  • I just have to stay home and pass candy out tonight.  How sad.  Supposed to be 40 and rainy.  I was really really looking forward to walking around our neighborhood too.
  • I laugh when I read blogs and the parent says they think their kids are so perfect is because they love them so much and that is why they are so good.  Still funny to me.  I want to comment.  Watch out!!!
  •  I also get annoyed at all the normal pregnant people who are complaining about normal pregnant things like being full-term and wishing their baby would just be born.  I wishing I can just get there.
  • Oh well if I sound grouchy.  You would too if you could just sit on your couch and watch Caillou for hours with your 2 year old.
  • We never went to a pumpkin patch and got pumpkins as a family.  
  • The kids and I attempted carving pumpkins but Brendan was not interested and Lila kept waving a knife around.  We ended up with a little pumpkin with an "L" for Lila and a big pumpkin with a "4".
  • The "4" pumpkin was supposed to say "24" for our son's favorite Detroit Tiger and then they lost the World Series before we finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment