Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
I found this through another blog I enjoy reading. This just fits my mood today.

  • So what that I sat at my mom's yesterday and we had a whine/complain fest about all things that annoy us.  Like people/facebook/people/facebook...you get the picture
  • So what that I think we spent more making Brendan an owl costume than if we had actually looked for one online.  I spent almost $10 alone on Liquid stitch.
  • So what that I was crying at 7:30 this morning because I tossed and turned all night from sitting on the floor finishing this damn owl costume.  My back hurt and it still does.
  • So what that it is almost 1:30pm and I'm still in my bathrobe and not showered. 
  • So what that this might very well be one of the last nice days until Spring 2013 and Lila and I sat and watched shows all morning.
  • So what that I really wish I would say the things I think in my head sometimes.  Like out loud to people when they say stupid things and I overhear them.
  • So what that I am worried my doctors are going to put me on bed rest earlier than 28 weeks because of all the cramps I've been feeling.  Maybe they will send a full-time nanny to take care of my wild 2 year old.  I should ask.
  • So what that it took me 3 weeks to finally upload my pictures onto the computer.
  • So what that my husband thinks I'm crazy because of this squirrel in my backyard.  I envision having a show down with this animal and hitting it with a shovel.  But I fear the squirrel would just grab it out of my hands and laugh at me.
  • So what that the above bullet does in fact make me think I am crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Marie you make me laugh. Please let me be there when you start saying just what you think pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure mom...we'll just go back to Jo-Ann's and stand in line!

      Delete
  2. Stopping in and following from SWW :) Ohhhh the joys of costume making :) They always turn out much cuter though when they are hand made with love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to connect with fellow Michigan bloggers! I've been there with the costumes too...this year my kids have store-bought costumes. Well, my youngest may end up with a homemade costume after all, since she REFUSES to wear the one that was purchased for her. Yep, she loved that thing right up until the minute it was actually on her body.

    ReplyDelete