Monday, April 9, 2012

Watch out...it may be you!

This was my horoscope on my yahoo page this morning:

CancerCancer (6/22-7/22)
You have to speak your mind today -- no matter how scary doing so may seem. Some people need to hear the cold, hard truth today -- and you need to be the one to tell it to them. Do not let the threat of certain people's emotional reactions stop you from saying what needs to be said. Their intense defensiveness is preventing their personal growth. You can't insulate them from the truth any longer. You're not doing them any favors. 

Be careful if I call or see you today.  I may have some things to say that you may NOT want to hear!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. It is so true people always tell you their problems but they only want you to agree with them, not tell them the truth.
    If I am driving you crazy just let it all out Marie. ;)

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete