Thursday, April 19, 2012

I spent yesterday morning with a good friend and her son for her birthday.  We took the kids to a local metropark farm.  The kids "toddler-talked" the car ride out about what animals they wanted to see.  Baby pigs, donkey, horse, cow, and meows were all on the list.  We had no idea what to expect because neither of us had been there before.  Well the farm did not disappoint and the kids were able to see all their favorites.  Expect for the meows.  Sorry Lila. 

The hit of the morning were the cute little baby piglets.  They were only a week old and too cute.
I was ready to swoop over the fence and take one home.
They all curled up with one another to stay warm and made the cutest little pigs sounds. 
I even told another lady admiring them how much I wanted to sneak one away.
She gave me a little insight and perspective that I had not thought about.  She said they were cute now but looked what they turned into...
A giant, smelly, 700lb mommy pig.
Thanks for the tip lady!  I did not have the desire any longer to sneak one of those oh so cute piglets into my bag for Lila:)

No comments:

Post a Comment