Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring break

Spring break is here.  A week of no alarms and lazy days.  I forsee a lot of playing basketball, baseball, outside time in our future.  Brendan stated this morning that it looked beautiful out so we should play outside today.  So far we bird watched and baked muffins.  I made coffee and Brendan then said,

"You like coffee mommy?  It kind of smells bad.  You think it smells goood?"

Yes Brendan.  In fact I do like coffee and it will give me a boost to keep up with you this week!

We are meeting my mom for lunch after her pulmonary therapy (will text you when I finish writing this and let you know!) and then come home for some rest time (Lila not Brendan).

Be back later to put up my week 13 pictures.  Only a day behind this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment