Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life

Life is not very exciting and busy when you spend the days resting on your couch.  Lila and I have to come up with ideas on how to stay busy while I'm moving around as little as possible.  We've played games, had tea parties, watched shows, colored, and played doctor's office.  This is her personal favorite.

I'm really only allowed to leave my house to go to my doctor appointments each week.  I did get special clearance to attend a family Christmas party over the weekend.  Plus I got two surprise outings in the last couple days.  First my mom was having some pain issues and was in the hospital for a few hours Sunday night so we had an impromptu girls night.  Oh how we can have fun anywhere, right mom:)  We even had a fun wheelchair parade to end the evening.  Then yesterday I had to pick Brendan up at school because he wasn't feeling well.  He's better now and back at school.

I've spent a lot of time over the last couple weeks thinking and praying for my aunt and family.  She's nearing the end of her journey with cancer.  Such a horrible disease.  I'm so thankful she is spending her days with my uncle and cousins.  She is so blessed to have such a wonderful support system.  They are taking the best care of her right now.

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow.  My doctor was very excited at my appointment last week that I have not had any changes.  She said she'll be happy in a couple weeks and then by 34 weeks we'll be laughing about this.  I hope so! 
 Countdown to Christmas craft

 Pretty Pretty Princess

 Matching game

 Dr. Lila giving the baby band-aids.  He/she had a boo-boo.

 28 weeks in the hospital.  I was lucky and had bathroom privileges!

 My cuddle partner.

 Annual Gingerbread house decorating with family.

Brendan's finished house!

No comments:

Post a Comment