Thursday, September 6, 2012

Last day of "summer"

I decided on our last day of summer vacation (Labor day) I would take the kids to a beach near our home.  I was feeling pretty good and the kids were so excited to go swimming.  I didn't take that many pictures because camera in water is not a good idea:)  The kids were awesome listeners and had so much fun.  Now I'm wishing we would have gone more...




The sandcastle creation was all Brendan's idea.  We made the river around and then he added the castles and Lila found shells and rocks in the water to decorate.  It is hard to tell in the last picture but Brendan found some lake weed (whatever you call it) and connected the two castles to make the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls.  He wanted me to create the falls but I wasn't quite sure how to construct that.

No comments:

Post a Comment