Tuesday, September 25, 2012

God's got your back

Mom,

I know you'll read this eventually.  I truly hope our conversation help lift your spirits up.  Remember God's got YOUR back.  You have your faith, trust, and love in HIM.  You have the most beautiful soul and so many others know this.  You will get what YOU deserve because God's got your back.

He's slowing guiding you right now.  We don't always understand his path and his road.  We want things to happen on our terms.  It feels like you hit a major roadblock but he's got your back.  You've never been led by greed when so many others would have.  You wanted simply to be taken care of in this mess. 

They are the ones scrambling now.  The devil is leading them down HIS path. A path most would chose not to follow.  A path others would steer clear of because it is dark and dangerous.  Your path may make you uncomfortable or uneasy.  It is brightly lit with God's love.  He's with you mom.  I know you know this.  You just need a gentle nudge.

It is easier for me to process thoughts and then write them down here for you.  I mean it though.  I will go to them and just sit and stare:)  Willing them to open their eyes to what they are doing.  This will all make sense one day.  I know it will because God's got your back. 

Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, sometimes I just need to be reminded that God is watching out for me. I know he is, but it is the moment I hear news when I can't always keep things straight in my mind. How did you get so wise?

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete