Wednesday, September 19, 2012

16 weeks (Baby #3)

I'm posting these as I finish my 16th week (today I am 17 weeks)...make sense.  I have a picture.  It is on my camera still:)

How big is baby: According to my Baby Center email this week, the baby is the size of an avocado.

Weight gain/loss: +1.5 lbs from 2 weeks ago (weighed at doctor for total of 4.5lbs...I think)

Stretch marks: None

Sleep:  Still falling asleep on the couch in the evenings.  I fell asleep the other night and one of our living room windows was open and it began to rain.  I woke up with the rain hitting my face.  Talk about being confused.

Diet/cravings/aversions: I've just kind of been eating a bland diet.  Nothing really sounds good so I end up eating cereal, crackers, pasta, carb-type stuff.  I did make dinner a couple of times.  It is hard with Brendan's soccer practice schedule/busy evening plans to plan/prepare dinner.

Symptoms: Only got sick once this week!  Still feel queasy though.  I've been noticing I'm getting headaches a few times a week.  This up/down weather is too blame!


Exercise:  Lila and I walk to the bus stop every afternoon and we played kickball at our friend's one afternoon.  My neighbor took pity on me trying to catch the ball and she ran around the yard instead.

Gender: Still a surprise.  I've been thinking more boy thoughts recently which is surprising me since I have been confident it is a girl.  Guess we will find out in February.

Movement:  Feeling baby most everyday now.  Brendan had his hand on my belly the other night when I felt him/her move.  He was sad he couldn't feel it yet.

The belly:  Just in the last week I have been barely able to button my shorts/capris.  I can but it is so uncomfortable.  I'm glad the weather cooled off so I could wear my maternity pants.

Worries:  Been feeling tightening/cramps off and on.  You think with your 3rd pregnancy you would know what all the aches and pains were.  I go for my next shot Thursday and will ask if this is normal (which I'm sure it is...everything is growing!!!).

What I'm loving: Not being sick a lot:)  Feeling baby movements each day.





No comments:

Post a Comment