Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pregnancy brain...

You know when you start doing something and then five seconds later can't remember what you were doing.  This can also be referred to as "Mommy brain" or "Old Age brain" or "I just can't remember anything anymore brain"...

Just in the last few weeks I've been noticing it a lot more.  I've done the following things.

  • Put the croutons in the cheese drawer in fridge and then could not find them in the cupboard
  • Bought a 2 liter of sparkling water at Kroger and then came home without it and have no idea how it got lost between the store and the trunk of my car
  • Put my pj pants on backwards and couldn't figure out why there were strings coming out the back of my pants
  • Put a La Croix in the freezer and found it just before it exploded
  • Put water bottles in the freezer and forgot about them until they were frozen solid
  • Got a potato out of the fridge and washed it to make a baked potato.  Walked to basement to get more paper towels to set it on in microwave and then got on computer for 40 minutes forgetting about said potato on the counter and paper towels in basement
  • Finally just remembered and got towels and put potato in microwave.  Ran to the bathroom and got sick and forgot about potato.
  • Came downstairs to basement to type this out and just remembered potato is done in the microwave...

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Once I mailed a letter...without the letter in it. The lady who got it asked me if I was pregnant (I was!). Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny Heidi! I'll have to keep a running list of all the things I mess up but I'll probably forget to write it down.

      Delete