Sunday, August 12, 2012

And it pops out faster

My son gave me a hug yesterday and then proceeded to ask me the following question,

"Mommy you must be growing a baby in your belly.  It is getting bigger."

I told him I was eating too many cookies.  We haven't told the kids yet because they would tell everybody!  I wonder who else thinks I'm growing a baby with my big belly???  Since my oh so observant 6 year old just hit the nail on the head.

With Brendan I started wearing maternity pants around 18-20 weeks.
With Lila it was more like 11-12 weeks.

So far I'm still wearing my normal clothes at almost 9 weeks.  I can see a lot of flowy tops/outfits in my near future.

7 weeks
*I wrote this a couple of weeks ago and laughing at myself that I was popping out faster:)*

Here are 8, 9, and 10 week comparisons
 8 weeks
 9 weeks
10 weeks

I am currently 11 weeks and wore my first pair of maternity capris over the last couple days.  It has been cool and rainy and why wear something with a button when you have comfy elastic bands!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little belly! Congrats (again)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me smile. I am very excited for grandchild number "8" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete