Sunday, August 5, 2012

How long can he scream?

So during dinner tonight, Brendan is being is normal slow-eating self and acting obnioxous.  I ask him to finish or he is done.  He's complaining he is hungry.  So eat!  This is a 30 minute process and Lila finds him hilarious so she starts acting up.  I finally tell him to leave the table and go to his room. 

He yells and screams.  I ask him to put his pj's on and lay down for a few minutes.  He screams he's not going to bed.  I take his duck and tell him when he stops he can have it back and walk out of the room.

He does not listen and screams louder, slams his door, and throws a fit.  We ignore him.  He comes into the hallway and screams his nonsense.  I came downstairs to get away from it but his room is above our computer room so it is all I can hear.

Great and now he is calling "Mommy!" through the vent.  I need a better hiding spot and Supernanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment