Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If I'm being honest

...my temper has been running short lately and I get frustrated easily.

...I'm finally starting to feel better.  Thank you B6 vitamins.

...why can't people be real?  Isn't it harder to put on a front and pretend?

...I need to do more fun stuff with the kids. 

...sometimes you just need a good cry.

...we are expecting #3 and I don't want to tell everyone yet.  I'll say it on here because I think 2 people read this:)

...I would delete my facebook but I remember watching this show on CNN and you have to delete everything first.  It would just take too long.

...Instead I deleted about 25 people and hid a bunch of others.  It felt good.

...it was awkward running into someone this weekend that I hid on facebook.  I mean they don't know but I do.

...if you don't clean or do laundry then your husband will.  Try it. 

...apparently some people are only there for you if it benefits their needs.

...the kids are watching a movie while I type this.  Does that count as fun stuff with the kids?

...I should start saying what I'm thinking more often.  I wonder how many people it would offend?

...I will just pray more instead.

What are you being honest about today?

3 comments:

  1. It is to bad only a couple people read this. It would open some eyes and make people think. Wonder what would happen if we all just started saying exactly how we feel. Problem not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on number 3 and please tell me ore about B6. I lose my temper very quickly lately as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And TV for the kids while you're pregnant and not feeling well is definitely "fun" for both mommy and them. :) (By the way, you have at least 3 that read this blog... ;) )

    ReplyDelete