Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One of those mornings...

Today is just one of those mornings...

  • Lila woke up at 5:30am after she went to bed at 10:30pm.  Unlucky tooth 13 I guess.
  • I had the joys of hand washing dirty dishes in our bathroom sink
  • Waiting patiently for Roto-Rooter to show up so I can hopefully catch up on tons of laundry and run the diswasher (which is filled with dirty dishes)
  • Lila ate half my breakfast
  • I need to work on Brendan's monster costume and fold a couple loads of laundry

Today is one of those mornings...

  • I got to talk to my best friend on the phone and hear about her sweet little boy.  He's almost 5 days old!
  • Lila is taking a nap!
  • I had a yummy coffee and I made sure to make enough for an extra cup later
  • I text Jason "teenager code" that I learned on the show The Doctors and he thought it was Lila texting him
  • I also watched some of Ellen and she makes me laugh
  • On Demand wasn't working so I didn't have to watch Caillou

No comments:

Post a Comment