Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A jinx?

Who me?  A jinx?

So what if the Detroit Tigers have lots every.single.game that Jason and I have gone too and if he goes without me...they win.

So what if the last time I saw my beloved Tigers win was on July 10,2003 which happened to be my birthday and the season where they lost the most games.

So what if we could have seen them clinch the division in 2006 only to see them lose in the 12th inning when at one point they were up by 6 runs and the stadium was dead silent walking out.

So what if they had 39 comeback wins (thanks for that stat mom!) and they tie it up in the 8th inning and then go on to lose.

So what if Jason told me it was my fault that we didn't get to see Verlander get his 25th win.  It is not like I was out there pitching:)

So what because they have already clinched and are going to the post season anyway.  Don't worry, I will not be buying a ticket!!!

We had a great time at the baseball game this weekend.  Brendan got to see his "Tiger" hit a home run, eat nachos, and watch a firework show.  Plus when they lost he didn't cry this time.  He was too excited about the fireworks.







The guy who took this picture joked he was going to put it on his blog? Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment